[Talk-us] We have less than a week left to remap!

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Fri Mar 23 17:08:18 GMT 2012

>Steve, I agree that if we could have another month at least, we
>could probably at least untaint all of the Interstates in the US if
>everybody helped out.  It would be better than nothing at least IMO.
>
>But Steve, it doesn't help that you are also one of the "undecided"
>users in CA.
>
>- James

James:  First of all, I am not undecided, I accepted the newer CT
about a year ago, and have seriously contributed thousands of
improvements to OSM since 2009.  Check
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/stevea if you need proof.  Second
of all, I am in a state called "California," I have never been to a
place called CA.  (And there is a difference; see the Buck Act of
1940).  Please be careful!

I'm just trying to ignite some serious discussion on the possibility
of slightly pushing back the April 1 deadline, a modest, timely and
actually quite helpful proposal, in my opinion.

Happy mapping to everybody, long live OSM,

SteveA
California