[Talk-us] [Imports] Uploads to City of Salisbury, MD

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Fri Mar 23 18:06:22 GMT 2012

* Nick Chamberlain <nchamberlain at ci.salisbury.md.us> [2012-03-23 11:32 -0400]:
> I will proceed with checking the data and add a place-node for the City.
> Thanks!

There used to be a place node there.  If I get a chance, I'll see if I can
figure out when it was deleted.  I think I had Salisbury tagged as
place=city; even though it's not very populous in an absolute sense, it
seemed like its prominence on the Delmarva peninsula merited more than
place=town.

--- --
The new Linux anthem will be "He's an idiot, but he's ok", as performed by
Monthy Python.  You'd better start practicing.
                       -- Linus Torvalds, announcing another kernel patch