[Talk-us] Using TIGER to find missing road segments in OSM after license change

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:09:52 BST 2012

It appears Josh and Ian are making incremental, but significant  advances
toward much-needed conflation tools. Echoing Martijn's comment, I look
forward to finding some spare time to test these out. Good going, guys...

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." --
Einstein