[Talk-us] What happened to the license-change highlighting in Potlatch 2?

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Tue May 1 19:23:00 BST 2012

Check the options.  There must have been an update to potlatch which
reverts the options back to a default.  Mine was the same way just now.

Clifford

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Charlotte Wolter <techlady at techlady.com>wrote:

>  Hello all,
>
> **        **For the past couple of days in Potlatch 2, the ways and
> points done by nonagreers to the license have been highlighted in red and
> orange. I thought," At last, a useful tool for remapping!" Considering most
> of downtown LA has to be redone, it was a blessing to have it.
> **        **Now, this morning, I had to sign in again, and the
> highlighting is gone. What happened?  It's not like we have an abundance of
> tools to help us with the remapping. Is this just more of the lack of
> communication, organization and direction that has characterized the effort
> so far?
>
> Charlotte
>

> **
>
> ** Charlotte Wolter
> 927 18th Street Suite A
> Santa Monica, California
> 90403
> +1-310-597-4040
> techlady at techlady.com
> Skype: thetechlady
>
> *The Four Internet Freedoms*
> Freedom to visit any site on the Internet
> Freedom to access any content or service that is not illegal
> Freedom to attach any device that does not interfere with the network
> Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that would
> affect the first three freedoms.

Clifford

I have promised to cut down on my swearing and drinking, which I have.
 Unfortunately, this has left me dim-witted and nearly speechless. Adapted
from *The Lion* by Nelson DeMille

-or-

 Albert Einstein