[Talk-us] Fixing TIGER street name abbreviations

Mike N niceman at att.net
Wed May 2 12:28:33 BST 2012

On 5/1/2012 11:49 PM, Anthony wrote:
>>   That assumes that the TIGER tags will always be present to assist with
>> >  proper automatic expansion.
> I'm not sure what you mean, because I am not making that assumption at all.

   You mentioned use of the history to access the TIGER tags.   If that
was your assumption, it is also not a good solution.  It is an arbitrary
barrier to data consumers.  They already need a  128GB RAM,
Multi-terabyte SSD array to create a tile server.  Now they need to add
to that setup a multi-terabyte Planet-History database store and processing?