[Talk-us] First bona fide mini-roundabout spotted

Nathan Mills nathan at nwacg.net
Mon May 7 21:28:02 BST 2012

So this is not/should not be a mini_roundabout? It seems a little silly
to call it anything else, since the city just dug a hole in the center
of the existing intersection, built a circular curb, and planted a tree:

http://g.co/maps/e2gsv

What about this one? Also a full on roundabout?

http://g.co/maps/d6n74

This looks more like a roundabout to me:

http://g.co/maps/hnbp9

-Nathan