[Talk-us] Mapping party in DC around WikiMania

Katie Filbert filbertk at gmail.com
Sat May 26 20:24:22 BST 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Steven Johnson <sejohnson8 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Count me in.

Great! :)

We're still figuring out the location but we might have it at the zoo
again, since it's still plenty more to map there. (and can invite some of
their staff to join us)   Though, open to other suggestions, perhaps
Capitol Hill neighborhood which is quite incomplete.

Cheers,
Katie

> --SEJ
>
> Sent via telepathy.
>
> On May 26, 2012, at 13:25, Martijn van Exel <m at rtijn.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Who wants to help run a mapping party in DC around Wikimania?
> > Wikimania itself is July 12-15, the mapping party would likely be on
> > the 10th or the 11th.
> > I would love to try balloon mapping but I've never done that before so
> > I'd need some experienced help with that! It may be too much for a
> > half day anyway, I don't know.
> > Let me know!
> >
> > --
> > martijn van exel
> > http://oegeo.wordpress.com

Katie Filbert
Board member, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org
filbertk at gmail.com
@filbertkm / @wikimediadc