[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] proposed automated edit: forested wetlands

Dale Puch dale.puch at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:01:16 BST 2012

I think Frederik just meant not to rush between bringing it to the list
attention and making the bulk changes.

It's sort of like posting out of the blue:  I have this import I was
working on for a year, if no one objects I'll upload it today.

It is all about giving others the time to look and think it over then
respond.

That said, your tagging suggestion seems sound as per
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:natural%3Dwetland for those who do
not feel like searching for it.

Dale