[Talk-us] Operation Cowboy - preparations

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 05:01:07 GMT 2012

I assume we should target these activities towards mappers of medium
or lower skill?

One task I can think of doing is to find newer roads that weren't in
the original TIGER data and adding them in, preferably in areas
without active mappers. But I assume not many participants would be
able to handle a whole county's worth of raw TIGER data for manual
conflation. The TIGER 2012 road name tiles on the other hand might be
a useful tool for this.

Toby