[Talk-us] Difficult USA mapper(s)

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:48:17 GMT 2012

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM, James Mast <rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Anthony, I just got a message back from this person and he told me he was
> "Forcibly unsubscribed" from here on talk-us.  That's pretty much a ban IMO.

We are talking about a pattern of behavior, not a specific person.

There are several people who have exhibited this pattern of behavior,
and we are discussing how we, as a community, want to handle this
behavior.

No one has made any specific accusations against any one individual,
rather, we are discussing how to create a structure around that
process.

- Serge