[Talk-us] Operation Cowboy - preparations

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Fri Nov 2 17:57:11 GMT 2012

Am 02.11.2012 17:11, schrieb Alex Barth:
> Is the Thanksgiving weekend Nov 23-25 good for this? Fine by me, just wanted to flag it.

Others pointed to this as well. I think as the US the only the target
area, it's not that a big problem, as most contributors will be outside
the country. On the other hand it's simply very difficult to find a good
date for a worldwide community ;) Hope this will be anyway ok for the
most of you. Later on, then comes christmas and so we would need to
switch to next year... (bad for myself as I had to start my master thesis).

goodbye,
Matthias