[Talk-us] [OPC2012] Operation Cowboy - Mission statement

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Sun Nov 11 20:12:50 GMT 2012

Am 07.11.2012 19:33, schrieb Martijn van Exel:
> Hi,
>
> I think it would be good if we can put together a (wiki) page with
> resources for armchair TIGER mappers.

User:lyx started a real great guide in German, focusing on the most
troubles with imports and what differs in the US:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Operation_cowboy/TIGER

One question ist still, if we should remove the tiger:reviewed flag, if
it seems ok in BING, of if we should keep it, till somebody does a on
the ground survey?

Somebody started alread adding target areas:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Operation_Cowboy#State_cake

May you can please add some more, that need to be fixed/enriched with
details? Think about that you are the only ones with information about
the area and there is a bunch of hungry mappers out there ;)

Matthias