[Talk-us] US State Shield rendering - Modifiers

Mike N niceman at att.net
Tue Nov 13 14:38:08 GMT 2012

WOOT!  We may have hooked a new US mapper because of the shield
rendering on the test shield development server!

   That leads to a related question - what is the best way to tag for
modified state routes.   For example in South Carolina:

   State route 49 -  US:SC , ref = 49    (That is clear)
   State Route 49 Bypass -  US:SC:Bypass , ref = 49 , modifier = Bypass
   State Route 49 Truck  -  US:SC:Truck , ref = 49 , modifier = Truck
   State Route 49 Business - US:SC:Business , ref = 49 , modifier = Business
   State Route 49 Truck Bypass -  US:SC:Truck:Bypass , ref = 49 ,
modifier = Bypass:Truck   (in any order)

   Is this the recommended way?

   What do we need to do to enable shields for this?

  Thanks,