[Talk-us] fixing street names by hand

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Tue Nov 27 18:01:28 GMT 2012

On 11/27/12 12:45 PM, Charlie Smothers wrote:
> I've been watching all the discussion about fixing street names, direction prefixes, robots, etc. and want to make sure my efforts don't get wasted.
>
> I have made lots of changes around Sacramento CA
the bot we're talking about would only be run on the eastern half of the
US; an earlier
expansion bot was run over the western half a couple of years ago.
Sacramento would
not be affected by the new bot.

in any case, while i haven't had time to go look at Serge's code yet,
he's a sensible guy
and i would be very surprised if his bot stepped on those types of fixes.

richard