[Talk-us] US Addressing

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Wed Nov 28 23:56:03 GMT 2012

MassGIS has parcel data available in a license-ok manner, and I have
been thinking about it, but not getting to it.

An idea is to have a common schema or schemas for non-imported parcel
data in osm format.  Then people can write converters for their
state/whatever and publish the data, and others can work on how to
import that safely.  If the whole process is broken down to a larger
number of manageable steps, we'll probably get more progress - I suspect
OSM has 1000 people with 2 hours each more than it has 2 people with
1000 hours.