[Talk-us] Whole-US Garmin Map update - 2012-09-26

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Oct 1 07:47:14 BST 2012

> From: Dave Hansen [mailto:dave at sr71.net]
> Subject: [Talk-us] Whole-US Garmin Map update - 2012-09-26
>

> Does your map cover Mexico/Canada?
>
> 	Yes!!  I have, for the purposes of this map, annexed Ontario
> 	in to the USA.  Some areas of North America that are close
> 	to the US also just happen to get pulled in to these maps.
> 	This might not happen forever, and if you would like your
> 	non-US area to get included, let me know.

Could you annex part of BC into the west coast?
Adding the CA-Cambell River, CA-North Vancouver, CA-Kamloops and CA-Kelowna
would cover most of the population of BC and add some waters within the US
12 NM limit as well as get the drivable part of the west coast within one
file (which would include the route I'm taking to SOTM-US)