[Talk-us] Manifesto for US board elections

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Tue Oct 9 20:33:00 BST 2012

Hello everyone -

I just posted my manifesto for the US board elections here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States/Elections/2012

More than anything, I'd love to see the US Chapter help our map improve by providing tools where it makes sense and by promoting OSM more aggressively. I'm seeing here a lot of overlap with what Martijn's been pushing on wich is great and I'm looking forward to John Novak's position statement.

I am curious for any comments, especially on: how can the OSM US chapter better support local (e. g. city level) communities?

Cheers -

Alex Barth
http://twitter.com/lxbarth
tel (+1) 202 250 3633