[Talk-us] SOTM-US venues not in the map!

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 20:47:02 BST 2012

Ah I think I searched for "Deschutes Brewery" as it was written in the
email. Maybe it needs an alternate name tag? But I guess just
searching for "Deschutes, Portland, OR" does find it.

I did see the name=The Refuge on that building. Without an amenity tag
on there I wasn't 100% sure I was looking at the right thing. Maybe a
local can fill that in.

Toby