[Talk-us] Scrubbing route relations

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Fri Oct 19 01:16:18 BST 2012

the scrubbing looks mostly ok, BUT...

i am one of the folks who started out using US:<state>:CR for county
route networks, which i now believe was
a mistake. we really should be using county names, not CR in the network
tag, e.g.

network=US:NY:Rensselaer

otherwise we can't really tell which county the route is in, and can't
distinguish CR 1 in Columbia County from CR 1 in
Rensselaer County.

richard