[Talk-us] SOTM-US geocoding/share-alike discussion

Dale Puch dale.puch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 20:09:20 GMT 2012

Perhaps some real world examples would help more people with understanding
this.  What are some clear acceptable uses, unaccepted and what is still
grey areas.  Perhaps there should be two answers for the grey area
examples, legally, and OSM intent.

Wasn't there something like this in the WIKI for the old SA lisense?

Dale

Dale Puch