[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] Announcing Remap-a-tron

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Sep 3 19:34:19 BST 2012

Hi Alex,

I am kind of learning this web stuff as I go along, so I didn't really
think of monitoring usage. I did install awstats on my server just now
which tells me I have ~350 page views on the remap page. This page
would only be loaded once per session though, as all the rest is AJAX
stuff. The number of requests on the geoJSON service that gets a new
non-remapped way geometry is ~2700. This is starting yesterday at 8AM
Mountain Time. I don't know how to get awstats to parse older log
files (apache rolls them over every day I think).

Martijn

--
martijn van exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com