[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] Announcing Remap-a-tron

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Sep 3 19:46:09 BST 2012

Yes. The 'flag as remapped' bumps the remapped flag up by 1. When it's
up to 3 that way is no longer shown to others. The 'Yes, I remapped'
sets it to 3 immediately, so as to filter it out until the next Fairy
Dust run (which is only once a day).
Flag as remapped: 1390 events
Skipped: 522 events
Remapped: 515 events