[Talk-us] Announcing Remap-a-tron

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Tue Sep 4 00:52:42 BST 2012

         I did, too, but it was a road very close to the United
States, just a mile or two over the border (the Colorado River) from Arizona.
         However, the Remap-a-Tron tool is so good, who cares?  Why
wasn't something like this planned along with the original redaction?

Charlotte

At 10:47 AM 9/3/2012, you wrote:
>Martijn van Exel wrote:
>
> > Although this tool currently only covers the US, it would be
> > relatively straightforward (given proper server resources) to deploy
> > it for other regions or even worldwide, which is why I include talk@
> > as well.
>
>Umm. I just got a road in Mexico! ;)
>
>Alexander

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.