[Talk-us] Early Bird ends Sep 16th, so register now for State Of The Map US

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Sep 10 22:25:54 BST 2012

Hi all,

I wanted to give you all a heads up on SOTM US registration.

The early bird rates for State Of the Map US ending this Sunday. If
you register this week, you will still get the discounted rate of $80
/ $50 for Chapter members.
Starting next week, the rates will be $110 / $90, so don't delay -
register now! --> https://sotmpdx.eventbrite.com/ <--

We're in the final stages of compiling the program and I'm super
excited - around 55 sessions: deep dives into OSM related technology,
cartography, mapping stories, all kinds of unexpected uses of OSM
data...We're having a hard time squeezing it all in. So don't miss
this. I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

More news soon,
Martijn

PS If you're not a chapter member yet, why not join right away? If
you're registering for SOTM it will have paid for itself already. -->
http://bit.ly/join-osmus <--
--
martijn van exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com