[Talk-us] Large area of deleted streets in Riverside, Calif.

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Tue Sep 11 03:54:32 BST 2012

Hello all,

         In the process of doing the Remap-a-Tron, I found a huge
area of Riverside, Calif., where most side streets have been
deleted.  It's along the Pomona Freeway, east of the Chino Freeway,
which is the far eastern end of the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
         I'm sure all these streets were supplied originally by
TIGER, so I'm not sure why they were deleted by the redaction.
         I certainly don't know street names in the Riverside area (I
live about 60 miles west). Is there any way to replace the TIGER data
for this area?

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.