[Talk-us] Consensus on "SR" for state route versus state abbreviation?

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Thu Sep 13 01:58:16 BST 2012

Hello all,

         Was there ever consensus on whether to use "SR" (or some
variation on that) for state highways versus an abbreviation of the
state name ("CA" or "NY"). I remember that there was discussion, but
I don't remember if there was consensus.
         Thanks.

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.