[Talk-us] [Talk-ca] US-Canada Border between BC and Washington State

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Sep 18 04:46:59 BST 2012

I'm uploading a changeset that should fix most of the border problems. Some
tagging problems may remain with the parks but it shouldn't be necessary to
adjust the geometry.

I did note that some of the US parks to the south need to be turned into
boundary relations and have their ways de-duplicated.

I didn't really touch the woods because those don't stop at the border