[Talk-us] New local groups

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Tue Sep 18 16:08:50 BST 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:
> Who has started a new[1] local OSM group?

[ ... ]

> What incentive would it take to push you over the edge to make you
> actually do it?  What would it take to get you to organize and host
> six local OSM meetings in the next six months?  Think about it.  Tell
> the list (or me).
>
> How about this, after your have six successful local meetings, we[2]
> send an OSM celebrity[3] to attend your next event?
>
> Whaddaya think?

Looks like you don't think much of this at all.  :(  Did anybody take
the challenge and host six events in the last six months?

Does anybody have an update on their local OSM meetings?

Looks like NYC is back!  That's great.  They have a couple of
interesting events coming up.

Chicago?  Denver?  DC? LA? SF? anybody?

"Somebody else will do it."  That's what you told yourself last time.
:-)  Your turn.