[Talk-us] Schedule for State Of The Map US is live

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 11:46:55 BST 2012

Hi all,

I've just oredered a ticket for this. I live in Australia but I hope it's
ok if I attend a local chapter event like this.

I do have some US credentials. I've driven and mapped extensively in
California, and Colarado and Nevada and armchairmapped in a few other
states as well.
I believe that SOTM Tokyo was the most important SOTM ever and likewise I
am sure this SOTM-US will be the most important one ever since we do stand
at so many crossroads right now and I don't want to miss out on any of it.

PS - I have a mapping party planned in Australia in two years time, and I
would really like to talk to someone from NASA about their cool remote
controlled vehicle that we saw in Tokyo!!!
PPS - I Haven't applied for leave yet but I hope that won't be a problem!

Cheers
Nick