[Talk-us] Weird server error with a relation

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Fri Apr 5 18:07:24 UTC 2013

Hello,

	I just ran into a strange thing with Relation 2309297, which is
supposedly US 50 through Colorado.
	I was editing in Central Ohio, south of Columbus, near Chillicothe,
where US 50 passes through. I was adding Hopewell Culture National
Historical Park. I worked on some side roads near US 50, but didn't
touch it. When I tried to save, it said: "Server error, expected 10
of relation 2309297 but got 0." So I did a browse to that relation
and it is supposedly entirely in Colorado. Then I did an
edit?relation 2309297, and it took me to central Ohio right where I
had been editing.  I clicked on the few items at that location, but
none was even part of a relation. What could be happening?

Charlotte