[Talk-us] NYC neighborhood data

alyssa wright alyssapwright at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:58:11 UTC 2013

Hi Kushal,

There's a group of us in NYC that will be participating in the OSM
editathon<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/US_Spring_Editathon_2013>April
20-21st.  This could be something to address then.  There should be
an announcement on the OSM NYC </> meetup board or you can contact me
directly for details (that we're still working out).

Best,
Alyssa.