[Talk-us] Mapping Party

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Apr 16 14:48:48 UTC 2013

That's great to hear!
Putting CalU on the map sounds like a good objective; except for one building there is no trace of CalU on OSM as yet...
Is this your first mapping party? Let us know if you need anything to help make it a success.

If you need inspiration for things to map on a campus, have a look at some well-mapped campuses around the U.S. Here's our local campus: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=40.76435&lon=-111.84401&zoom=16&layers=M

Makes me think, what are some of the best mapped campuses in the U.S.?
--
Martijn van Exel