[Talk-us] Interstate 64 and its spur interstates (I-64, I-264, I-464) changed to primary status in Virginia Beach, VA

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 10:22:14 UTC 2013

Il giorno 04/ago/2013, alle ore 08:57, "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> ha scritto:

> On Sat, Aug 3, 2013, at 09:36 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>>

>> Il giorno 03/ago/2013, alle ore 16:14, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> ha
>> scritto:
>>
>>> Lots of deletes:
>>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/16855560
>>

>> besides writing to the mapper (what should definitely be done, in a
>> polite way), when there are lots of deletes it is better to revert the
>> changesets ASAP (and inform the mapper about it in your message) instead
>> of waiting because the longer you wait the more conflicts will be to
>> resolve afterwards (of course given that the deletes don't make sense).
>
> Martin, can you go ahead and do this for the more flagrantly vandalizing
> changes? If not, is there someone who can?
>
> Also, shouldn't the mapper in question have been at least temporarily
> blocked pending investigation by now?

I used to do it with the Josm revert plugin but it does work any more for some time (created recently unhandled exceptions and ways without nodes where the nodes were there but not in the way, so they were reported as nodes without tags).

Copied this to dwg, besides the reverts they are also able to block the user.

cheers,
Martin