[Talk-us] Burning Man old data, publicity opportunity

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:49:50 UTC 2013

I'm almost certain that Mikel was involved in one, or both of those '08/'09
efforts to map Black Rock City. Worth contacting him about what it would
take to re-do it for 2013.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.