[Talk-us] Burning Man old data, publicity opportunity

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 23:31:57 UTC 2013

Andrew who runs trailbehind just posted this to many of us privately.

""""
Hey guys,

Here is a GitHub project with the map data and tilemill project:
https://github.com/trailbehind/iBurn-maps

The mbtiles files (opaque and transparent) have been published as
release: https://github.com/trailbehind/iBurn-maps/releases

This was all done by Jesse Crocker. Really cool stuff!
""""