[Talk-us] Mark your calendars for the #BirthdaySprint! (Now with snazzy website!)

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:36:15 UTC 2013

Kathleen,

I’m coordinating the Denver, CO event – but we’re not doing a sprint (at
least not for our in person event).  I’ll be doing an OSM Basics for the ½
dozen or so new mappers that have joined:
http://www.meetup.com/OSM-Colorado/ - details are there if you (or others)
do want to add us to webpages, etc.

Thanks,

=Russ