[Talk-us] Shields are up!

Richie Kennedy richiekennedy56 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 06:52:46 UTC 2013

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM, Toby Murray <toby.murray at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1029 and 438 both render shields now. I looked at the existing ref=* tags
> on county roads in Douglas and made shields for everything that is there so
> as you add relations they should appear as expected. I'm not sure this
> county-by-county handling will scale very well though. Might have to put
> some more thought into this...

Is there any way I could upload the shields myself? I do have the ability
to make them.

Right now, the only other Kansas county numbered routes with ref tags in
OSM are in Douglas, Leavenworth, and Linn Counties... but there will be
others (There are none, however, in Sedgwick, Shawnee, Osage, Jefferson,
Johnson, or Miami)
--
Richie Kennedy
www.route56.com * richiekennedy56 at gmail.com
facebook.com/route56 * twitter.com/route56

I'm not crazy. I'm just ahead of my time.