[Talk-us] Reminder: U.S. Chapter AGM next week, December 9

Martijn van Exel martijn at openstreetmap.us
Tue Dec 3 06:41:36 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As Alex announced some time ago, the U.S. Chapter AGM (Annual General
Meeting) will be held a week from now on December 9th, at 8pm EST /
5pm PST. The AGM is open to all paid up members of the U.S. Chapter.
If you are a member, you will receive participation information in
your inbox sometime this week. If you are not and you want to attend,
go to http://join.openstreetmap.us/ and join now!

Let me share the agenda highlights:
* We'll give a high level overview of the past year for OSM in the
U.S. We've had hackathons, editathons, mappy hours, a great
conference, many new users and members, and much more to talk about.
* We'll walk you through the state of our finances and the process of
applying for 501(c)(3) (non profit exempt) status.
* We'll have an interactive session where we can talk about the
outlook for the coming year, plans and ideas, and answer your
questions.

If you have any suggestions for this AGM, please let us know at
board at openstreetmap.us
Hope to see you next week!
--
Martijn van Exel