[Talk-us] a reminder for armchair mappers

Chris Lawrence lordsutch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 22:41:05 UTC 2013

I believe at some point there was, or at least there was discussion of
implementing, a way to mark areas where the aerial imagery is out-of-date.
Unfortunately I'm drawing a blank on any further development from there,
but that would seem to be the best solution all-around (having cleaned up a
similar issue in my area a few weeks ago).

Chris

Chris Lawrence <lordsutch at gmail.com>

Website: http://www.cnlawrence.com/