[Talk-us] Call for Locations: 2014 Winter #Editathon!

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 22:02:08 UTC 2013

I don't know about you all in DC, but for me, it's been way too long since I've been outside mapping. Expect there's lots of folks in DC who have only been exposed to tracing. Sure, January is probably not the ideal time to do this, but would love to think about where it might work.

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:55 AM, Kathleen Danielson <kathleen.danielson at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone!

>Just a reminder that the winter #editathon is just over 5 weeks away, January, 18-19. We're still looking for locations, so feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions about hosting or planning an in-person #editathon event.
>

>Otherwise, go ahead and add your city to the wiki here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/US_Winter_Editathon_2014
>

>Cheers,
>Kathleen
>

>On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Kathleen Danielson <kathleen.danielson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>http://openstreetmap.us/2013/11/january-winter-editathon/
>>
>>Our next #Editathon will be held the weekend of January 18-19, 2014. We've opened up a call for locations [1]-- so add your city to the list!
>>
>>During our most recent editathon we had 12 cities participating, and
the event has been growing steadily over the last year. If you've considered hosting a local mapping party in the past, this is a great opportunity to get your feet wet. Hosting an editathon is easier than you think. See some helpful suggestions here [2].