[Talk-us] Importing addresses from TIGER

Saikrishna Arcot saiarcot895 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:04:32 UTC 2013

Ah, ok. I wasn't aware that Nominatim uses the address ranges as a
fallback. I typically use the data exports offline in OsmAnd, and so
don't see the address ranges from the TIGER data.

Does the Public Domain status mean that they can be used and imported
into OpenStreetMap? I might start soon on adding addresses in Atlanta.

Saikrishna Arcot