[Talk-us] Reaching out to Local User Groups

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:47:06 GMT 2013

Calling all OSM Local User Group organizers--

Over the last several weeks I have reached out to many of you, but I am
certain that I missed a few. I am working on wrapping my initial findings
on the local OSM communities in the US, but I want to ensure that you're
all represented.

If we have NOT directly connected about your local OSM group, please shoot
me a quick note to let me know that and I'll have some follow up questions
for you after that. Nothing taxing or time-consuming, I swear!

Thanks!
Kathleen