[Talk-us] Reaching out to Local User Groups

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Wed Feb 6 19:08:29 GMT 2013

Stupid suggestion - plot these on a map.

Would be interesting to see which high-populaion areas *don't* have a meet up and then see if we can organize something remotely and then some of us fly in for a weekend, if inclined, to kick things off.

Costs would be $200 for SWA flights plus $200 for hotels or something. I suspect we could find that kind of money somewhere to sponsor someone to do this.

Steve