[Talk-us] Changeset 14828923 review

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Sun Feb 10 05:20:57 GMT 2013

Well, Redoak (node 151858163) is certainly a place=hamlet, not
place=city.  Marsland Street (way 12700863) has many extraneous tags
which are nonsense and can/should be removed:  access, area, bridge,
cutting, embankment, junction, oneway and tunnel, if not more.  The
relation KCS Train (2728587) is just silly and can be deleted in
whole.  Ditto for City Of Kraft Louisiana (2728586).

I can't honestly decide if this is a real noob (no offense to noobs,
I enjoy helping noobs...) or somebody bent on subtle but foolish
vandalism.  If I tossed a coin enough times, it might land on the
latter.  I think we can safely revert, but I'm glad you are waiting
for an answer first.  Maybe we leave the Redoak node if we make it
place=hamlet and it really exists.  Otherwise Themegameaster9000
needs some gentle hand-holding, and if that doesn't work, some gentle
behind-kicking.

Good catch, John.  (And nice to meet you in Sunnyvale last month).
It's also a good thing the wider community has many, many eyes.

SteveA
California