[Talk-us] Turn restriction dispute

Michal Migurski mike at teczno.com
Sun Feb 10 16:04:08 GMT 2013

I'm familiar with his work and have run afoul of his views in the past, most recently when I performed a large scale edit to US route relation tags, some of which he did not agree with. I don't know if any were reverted. Nevertheless, I don't see the value in running him out on a rail without more actual evidence of malice, detailed precedents from other bans, and some expectation that the OSMF could help here. These days I'm happier with NE2 than I am with the foundation, believe it or not.

-mike.

michal migurski http://mike.teczno.com