[Talk-us] Turn restriction dispute

Bill R. WASHBURN dygituljunky at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:13:06 GMT 2013

After viewing the satellite imagery for this intersection, it is clear to
me that the turn testifying should be in place. Were the same intersection
in Georgia,  a driver going straight across could be charged with "Failure
to obey a traffic control device" (with the traffic control devices in
question being the left turn only arrow and the gore markings. Any Florida
traffic law experts on here?

By reverting this (twice now?), NE2 has committed vandalism, in my opinion.
Could we now get DWG involved and get a ban hammer swinging?

Bill R. WASHBURN