[Talk-us] OSMers in NYC?

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:32:39 GMT 2013

Hi Derick!

I'm so glad you reached out! I actually did the same thing recently when I
was in Europe-- I met up with mappers in Paris, Amsterdam, and Belgium.

I'd suggest you reach out to this OSM NYC meetup group:
http://www.meetup.com/osm-nyc/

Many of them are on this list however, so they might touch base with you
directly.

Cheers,
Kathleen