[Talk-us] parcel data next steps

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 21:57:17 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 7:55 AM, Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com> wrote:

> I always find it boggling that open data projects are willing to use
> google docs and google hangouts.  It would be really nice to at least
> have the data in a free software/free culture compatible place like an
> OSM foundation server.

I find it boggling that someone complains about this every time a link
to a google product is posted but the complaint is never accompanied
by a helpful alternative suggestion. I'm fine with people not
liking/using google products and even agree to some degree. But let's
at least operate on lunch planning rules. If you veto a suggestion,
you must suggest a workable alternative.

Toby