[Talk-us] OSM US Server Infrastructure

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Feb 23 15:57:03 UTC 2013

A us-only taginfo. Frequently the tag usage distribution varies between
regions which is why there local taginfo instances for a few countries
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Taginfo/Sites)

The taginfo sqlite databases total about 4GB for the planet so this
shouldn't take much space, but I'm not sure how much CPU and disk is
involved in creating the db.