[Talk-us] new mapper tutorial explaining overlapping Ways?

Peter Dobratz peter at dobratz.us
Sun Feb 24 18:51:49 UTC 2013

I'm trying to help along a newer local mapper, and I'm looking for any good
tutorials or references to help show how to create Ways without
overlapping/self-intersecting.

These are the kind of things that MapRoulette picks up and other users fix,
but it would be helpful to not create them in the first place.

Maybe it's just as simple as "oh yeah, you have to double-click to end a
Way in P2, not just retrace back to the beginning point."

Peter